BY ADHERING TO THIS CHARTER, THE COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION COMMITS TO:
TO ITS CUSTOMERS
• Guarantee to gay* clients respect and openness, avoiding any homophobic and/or discriminatory acts, attitudes or remarks.
• Welcome and serve all gay* customers in the same way and with the same consideration as any other customer, namely a respectful and understanding attitude, without a communitarian spirit.
• Have a friendly attitude that excludes any sign of judgment in order to guarantee the best service and customer experience.
• Be vigilant towards all other forms of discrimination based on ethnic origin, physical appearance, disability, religious and political beliefs.
• Promote this approach with the possibility of making this charter available to customers.
TO ITS EMPLOYEES
• Create an inclusive environment for gay* collaborators by taking steps to foster a climate of understanding free from intimidation, hostility, vexation and any form of discriminatory conduct on the basis of sexual orientation, gender or sexual identity. The governing bodies will set an example by their exemplary conduct.
• Ensure equal rights and treatment for all employees regardless of their sexual or gender orientation and identity.
• Support employees who are victims of discriminatory comments or acts.